Rally of Whangarei
The FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) is one of the premier regional championships in world rallying and is contested by teams from New Zealand, Australia, China, Czech Republic, Japan, Malaysia, India, and New Caledonia running primarily Super2000, Group N, or production, rally cars.
News & Media
- New Zealand’s International rally celebrates 30 years April 17, 2018
- Winning Partnership to Continue in 2018 October 9, 2017
- Victory for India’s Gill at International Rally of Whangarei April 30, 2017
- Norwegian’s lead of International Rally of Whangarei April 29, 2017
- Norwegian pairing top International Rally of Whangarei shakedown April 28, 2017