The International Rally of Whangarei incorporates the second round of the MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned New Zealand Rally Championship (NZRC) where local teams can compete internally for NZRC points. Run as a subsidiary event it includes clubmans competitors, to incorporate those cars not compliant with the APRC international regulations. The National event also gives competitors with lower specification or older cars a way to compete in their own overall and class battles and be part of an international event without the cost of full international competition.
The event commences with an opening ceremony commencing on Friday with the following two days comprising over 242 km of competitive gravel stages in the Whangarei and Far North districts to the north of Whangarei.
The International Rally of Whangarei is run by Rally of New Zealand..
NZRC/NATIONAL COMPETITOR DOCUMENTS
- ROW 2018 Entry List | Available Monday 23 April
- 2018 Supplementary Regulations | download
- Entry Form | WORD or PDF
- 2018 Rally Guide ONE | download
- 2018 Rally Guide TWO | Available Wednesday 11 April
- 2018 Event Map – Leg 1 & Leg 2 | download
- 2018 Event Itinerary | download
- Team Contact Form | PDF or WORD