The International Rally of Whangarei incorporates the second round of the MotorSport New Zealand-sanctioned New Zealand Rally Championship (NZRC) where local teams can compete internally for NZRC points. Run as a subsidiary event it includes clubmans competitors, to incorporate those cars not compliant with the APRC international regulations. The National event also gives competitors with lower specification or older cars a way to compete in their own overall and class battles and be part of an international event without the cost of full international competition.
The event commences with an opening ceremony commencing on Friday with the following two days comprising over 242 km of competitive gravel stages in the Whangarei and Far North districts to the north of Whangarei.
The International Rally of Whangarei is run by Rally of New Zealand, organisers of the Rally New Zealand round of the World.
NZRC/NATIONAL COMPETITOR DOCUMENTS
- ROW National Rally Entry List | download
- Supplementary Regulations for the NZRC/National Event | download
- Entry Form | WORD or PDF
- 2017 Rally Guide ONE | download
- 2017 Rally Guide TWO | download
- 2017 Event Map – Leg 1 & Leg 2 | download
- 2017 Event Itinerary | Itinerary V3 31-03-17 [updated 31/03/17]
- Team Contact Form | PDF or WORD