The International Rally of Whangarei is the second round of the 2019 FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship. The series includes events in Malaysia, Japan and China and attracts international competitors from around the region and Europe.
The event is also the second round of the Brian Green Property Group New Zealand Rally Championship (NZRC) where local teams can compete internally for NZRC points and against international competitors for the overall event title.
The event commences with an opening ceremony commencing with the following two days comprising over 270 km of competitive gravel stages in the Far North and Whangarei districts to the north & south of Whangarei.
The ENEOS International Rally of Whangarei is run by Rally New Zealand.
- ROW 2019 FIA APRC Entry List | DOWNLOAD
- Supplementary Regulations for the FIA APRC International Event (including APRC and NZRC1-5) | DOWNLOAD
- Entry Form (ALL NZRC Cat 1-5 and APRC Competitors) | WORD or PDF
- 2019 Rally Guide TWO | DOWNLOAD
- 2019 Event Map – Leg 1 & Leg 2 | DOWNLOAD
- 2019 Event Itinerary | DOWNLOAD (updated 08/04/19)
- Team Contact Form | DOWNLOAD
- Road Book | DOWNLOAD