The International Rally of Whangarei is the opening round of the 2017 FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship. The series includes events in Australia, Malaysia, Japan and China and attracts international competitors from around the region and Europe.
The event is also the second round of the Brian Green Property Group New Zealand Rally Championship (NZRC) where local teams can compete internally for NZRC points and against international competitors for the overall event title.
The event commences with an opening ceremony commencing with the following two days comprising over 270 km of competitive gravel stages in the Far North and Whangarei districts to the north & south of Whangarei.
The International Rally of Whangarei is run by Rally New Zealand.
- ROW 2017 APRC Entry List | download
- Supplementary Regulations for the FIA APRC International Event | DOWNLOAD
- Entry Form | WORD or PDF
- 2017 Rally Guide ONE | download
- 2017 Rally Guide TWO | download
- 2017 Event Map – Leg 1 & Leg 2 | download
- 2017 Event Itinerary | Itinerary V3 31-03-17 [updated 31/03/17]
- Team Contact Form | PDF or WORD