Rally of Whangarei
The FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) is one of the premier regional championships in world rallying and is contested by teams from New Zealand, Australia, China, Czech Republic, Japan, Malaysia, India, and New Caledonia running primarily Super2000, Group N, or production, rally cars.
News & Media
- Paddon wins International Rally of Whangarei May 5, 2019
- Paddon holds commanding rally lead at day’s end May 4, 2019
- Whangarei gears up for international rally April 30, 2019
- ENEOS supporting the 2019 International Rally of Whangarei February 26, 2019
- Block announces Rally Whangarei on ‘Cossie World Tour’ February 26, 2019