Rally of Whangarei
The FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) is one of the premier regional championships in world rallying and is contested by teams from New Zealand, Australia, China, Czech Republic, Japan, Malaysia, India, and New Caledonia running primarily Super2000, Group N, or production, rally cars.
News & Media
- Rally Guide 1 released January 30, 2019
- The iconic International Rally of Whangarei returns for 2019 December 20, 2018
- Otago and Whangarei to open 2019 NZRC in style November 18, 2018
- 2019 NZRC Draft Calendar Released August 30, 2018
- Paddon takes fourth International Rally of Whangarei win May 6, 2018