Rally of Whangarei
The FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) is one of the premier regional championships in world rallying and is contested by teams from New Zealand, Australia, China, Czech Republic, Japan, Malaysia, India, and New Caledonia running primarily Super2000, Group N, or production, rally cars.
News & Media
- ENEOS supporting the 2019 International Rally of Whangarei February 26, 2019
- Block announces Rally Whangarei on ‘Cossie World Tour’ February 26, 2019
- Rally Guide 1 released January 30, 2019
- The iconic International Rally of Whangarei returns for 2019 December 20, 2018
- Otago and Whangarei to open 2019 NZRC in style November 18, 2018