Rally of Whangarei
The FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) is one of the premier regional championships in world rallying and is contested by teams from New Zealand, Australia, China, Czech Republic, Japan, Malaysia, India, and New Caledonia running primarily Super2000, Group N, or production, rally cars.
News & Media
- 2019 NZRC Draft Calendar Released August 30, 2018
- Paddon takes fourth International Rally of Whangarei win May 6, 2018
- Paddon takes commanding lead after first day of International Rally of Whangarei May 5, 2018
- Hayden Paddon fastest at ENEOS International Rally of Whangarei shakedown May 4, 2018
- International rally to again light Whangarei April 30, 2018