Rally of Whangarei
The FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) is one of the premier regional championships in world rallying and is contested by teams from New Zealand, Australia, China, Czech Republic, Japan, Malaysia, India, and New Caledonia running primarily Super2000, Group N, or production, rally cars.
News & Media
- International Rally of Whangārei returns in 2022 October 12, 2021
- Late puncture can’t prevent Paddon win May 17, 2021
- Paddon looks to hold off chasing bunch at Whangarei May 12, 2021
- First points awarded for APRC Final qualification April 21, 2021
- Nine entries for Asia Pacific Rally Championship final qualification April 8, 2021