Rally of Whangarei
The FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) is one of the premier regional championships in world rallying and is contested by teams from New Zealand, Australia, China, Czech Republic, Japan, Malaysia, India, and New Caledonia running primarily Super2000, Group N, or production, rally cars.
News & Media
- Paddon dominates day one in Whangarei May 14, 2022
- International Rally of Whangarei brought to you by Mark Cromie Motor Group welcomes fans March 23, 2022
- International Rally of Whangarei brought to you by Mark Cromie to go ahead under Red Light setting February 10, 2022
- International Rally of Whangārei returns in 2022 October 12, 2021
- Late puncture can’t prevent Paddon win May 17, 2021