Rally of Whangarei
The FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) is one of the premier regional championships in world rallying and is contested by teams from New Zealand, Australia, China, Czech Republic, Japan, Malaysia, India, and New Caledonia running primarily Super2000, Group N, or production, rally cars.
News & Media
- Nine entries for Asia Pacific Rally Championship final qualification April 8, 2021
- Ten4 confirmed as Ten4 Pohe Island Super Special Stage Sponsor in Whangarei! March 24, 2021
- APRC Final spots up for grabs March 24, 2021
- Tickets on sale Monday for the International Rally of Whangarei brought to you by Mark Cromie Motor Group! March 11, 2021
- Major Driver Announcement: Hayden Paddon March 9, 2021