Thank you for taking the time to fill this out. Please ensure it is filled out by 28 February 2023 – but the sooner the better!
News & Media
- Ken Block Memorial trophy winner still beaming May 24, 2023
- Paddon wins 2023 International Rally of Whangārei May 14, 2023
- Paddon holds overnight lead at International Rally of Whangārei May 13, 2023
- All go for International Rally of Whangārei this weekend May 10, 2023
- Ken Block memorial trophy to be awarded at the International Rally of Whangārei May 8, 2023
Rally of Whangarei
The FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) is one of the premier regional championships in world rallying and is contested by teams from New Zealand, Australia, China, Czech Republic, Japan, Malaysia, India, and New Caledonia running primarily Super2000, Group N, or production, rally cars.